Sidenote: Since we all have different hair texture, everyone will get different results.
In today’s post, I will share how I used all 4 products and the end result! I am also doing a giveaway for my readers so please follow me on instagram for a chance to win all 4 products featured.
The easiest hairstyle for natural hair women is a slick back bun and you know that’s where gel comes in.
My hair is in bun or a ponytail 95 percent of the time and the only way to keep it sleek and neat to my likings is to add some good ole gel. As a result of that, when I shampoo my hair it doesn’t Sud the first round (which is bad because over-shampooing is big no no). This shampoo however was very slippery suddy upon the first wash.
I only shampooed once and my hair wasn’t lifeless and coarse afterwards, it felt more defined, soft and most importantly, squeaky clean!
Defrizzing Shampoo Benefit:
- Helps curls look more defined.
- Gentle, sulfate-free formula
- Prevents frizz, flayaways, and unwanted volume
Tip: Avoid bunching hair together while shampooing because this process roughens the cuticle, causes frizz and weakens hair.
This conditioner is one of the best I’ve tried, it leaves your hair super moisturized and silky. It also enhanced my curl pattern even before adding the Advanced Climate Control® Detangling Heat Spray and the Advanced Climate Control® Heat and Humidity Gel . I tried all four products on my hair (4A-4B texture, my sisters hair (3 c ) and my son who has very loose curls. Each one of us had different but incredible results.
Defrizzing Conditioner benefits:
- Balance moisture to help curls look more defined ( Definitely locks in moisture)
- Helps seal hairs cuticles and smooth its surface ( As we all know, washing your hair with warm water tends to open your hair cuticles, this allows the shampoo and conditioner to properly clean your hair. I always condition twice. After shampooing, I condition and leave it in for about 5 minutes, wash it out with warm water then do another round of conditioner and rinse with cool water afterwards. I try not to rinse too much because less rinsing means shiner and healthier looking hair.
- Prevents frizz, flyaways and unwanted volume ( I like my hair to have a good amount of volume when I wear it out but I definitely dislike frizzy dry hair so this conditioner helps tremendously)
Tip: Apply conditioner an inch away from the scalp for frizz control from roots to end. You can also part your hair in four sections for easier application and to make sure each area is getting the right amount of product.
**Similar to a leave in conditioner.
Detangling Heat Spray benefits:
- Plays a major role is detangling for more manageable curls
- Helps protect hair from damages
- Locks moisture
Tip: You can use the control detangle heat spray as a hair protector at the beach. The sun is very damaging to our hair, especially in the summertime, leaving it looking dry and frizzy.
Control Heat & Humidity Get Benefits:
- Prevents frizz & locks in moisture
- Define curls with flexible holds (Won’t leave your hair with excessive white flakes, stickiness and clumps.
- Protects curls from heat and UV damage.
Results from the Detangling Heat Spray & the Advanced Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
Main Ingredients used in products.
- Advanced blend emollients (Shea Butter, Murumuru Butter) and Ceramides helps repair the cuticle and smooth its surface.
- Anti-Frizz Technology with protein derived from silk seals the cuticle to form a barrier the locks in moisture and locks out humidity.
- A dedicated UV filter helps protect against damage from environmental aggressors
Click Link Below To Shop Each Product
- Advanced Climate Control® Defrizzing Shampoo
- Advanced Climate Control® Defrizzing Conditioner
- Advanced Climate Control® Detangling Heat Spray
- Advanced Climate Control® Heat and Humidity Gel
Subscribe to the blog with your email and follow me on Instagram for a chance to win.
“Curls have a language of their own.”